These courses are 6-weeks with classes once a week from 9:00am -12:00. All classes are hands on, informative and fun.
Classes are conducted in Zulu with recipes & modules given in Zulu & English.
Cookalooks offers a range of different cooking courses as well as an intensive cleaning course. These courses are hugely empowering. They lift morale, boost confidence, motivate your domestic workers and make them feel like a significant member of the household.
- Courses on offer range from a beginners course to something a little more advanced
- All recipes are family orientated and user friendly.
- Students will learn an average of 3 different recipes a morning
- Students are taught the importance of hygienic practice in the kitchen.
- The cookery courses are very practical and each student is personally
involved in the preparation of the dishes.
- Students receive all recipes as well as a grocery list at the end of each class.
- Students are taught the importance of keeping the workplace clean at all
times and temperature control.
- Course prices are competitive and provide exceptionally good value for money.
- A certificate is awarded at the end of the course.
Spring Cleaning Course.
The Spring-cleaning course is extremely popular and covers all aspects of the home. Apart from teaching them how to clean properly we also cover maintaining household appliances, time management, laundry – reading clothing labels to answering the telephone correctly.
A visit from the local police department covers security in the home and a visit from the clinical nurse covers basic first aid and HIV & AIDS.
For further information regarding the course details, send me an e-mail at
and check out the 'coming soon' tab.